Want to make something that will leave your family and guests wanting more? This keto cream cheese cookies recipe is an easy keto dessert for all occasions!
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Lakanto monkfruit sweetener
- 1 egg
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan sea salt
- cinnamon, powdered monkfruit, and/or dark, Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease baking sheet with your choice of grease (I use coconut oil).
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, monkfruit, egg, vanilla extract and almond extract with a hand beater. Make sure it is well blended.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add almond flour mixture to cream cheese mixture and continue beating with hand beater.
- The mixture will be sticky. Form a large ball and just manipulate it a bit and it loses the stickiness.
- Form 1 inch ball and place on prepared baking sheet. Flatten just a tad so they are flat on the top yet still very thick.
- Bake for 11 minutes or until the bases just starts to get brown.
- Allow to mostly cool on the baking sheet and then move to cooling rack.