These chicken breasts flat-topped with spinach, artichokes, types of cheese area unit simple to preparation however huge on flavor. My Lazy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Breasts area unit low carb, grain free, protein free, keto, and THM S.One of my favorite home date night dinners is chicken filled with spinach and artichokes. I even have a direction Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts already on the web log. I’ll try and create an enormous batch and freeze some for additional dinners. however generally I simply don’t have the time to form it.
Or the will to pay that abundant time touching raw chicken. once my friend Daria & I cook along she will all the raw chicken touching. It doesn’t trouble her and it grosses Pine Tree State out. I’ll lief wash all the dishes if she preps the chicken.
- 4 large chicken breasts , about 3 pounds
- 4 oz cream cheese , softened
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts , drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 10 oz frozen spinach , thawed and drained
- 1 tbsp dried minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with a little salt. Bake the chicken breasts on a large rimmed baking sheet covered with foil for 30 minutes until the chicken is 160 degrees. Remove from the oven and drain the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, artichokes, parmesan, spinach, and seasonings. Mix well. Set aside.
- When the chicken is fully cooked let it cool until you can handle it. Cut each piece through the center into two thin pieces.
- Put them back on the baking sheet. Divide the topping between them. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until the topping is hot and golden.