Kids love them. Adults love them. They are a great dessert to feed a crowd, but what if you just need a quick Rice Krispie treat fix but don’t want a whole pan of them tempting you all week long? My sister and her family make little Rice Krispie treat in a mug for one so that they don’t have a bunch of dessert sitting around that everyone keeps munching on. I thought it was such a great idea!
- 1/2 Tablespoon Butter unsalted
- 1 Cup Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 1/4 Cup Mini Marshmallows or 9 Large Marshmallows
- Place the butter and marshmallows in a hot cocoa mug and microwave for 30 seconds, or until the butter is completely melted.
- Stir the marshmallows with the butter and add the rice krispies cereal quickly, stirring as soon as it has been added.