- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil ,to grease the crepe pan
- 1-2 tablespoon sugar-free crystal sweetener Monk fruit or erythritol
- In a medium bowl whisk the eggs, ground almond, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon and sugar-free crystal sweetener of your choice. Whisk until all the ingredients are perfectly combined and no lumps forms. Set aside.
- Warm a crepe pan of 9 inches diameter (25 cm), under medium heat, and use an absorbent paper to rub the coconut oil on the pan and grease the pan.
- Scoop the crepe batter into the frying pan and tilt the pan with a circular motion to ensure that the batter coats the surface evenly. The thickness of the crepes will depend on how much batter you use for each. Usually 1/4 cup is what you need to make a 10 inches (26 cm) crepe.
- Source Blog>>https://www.sweetashoney.co/almond-flour-crepes-low-carb-gluten-free/