- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 eggs
- 4 T melted butter
- Put cream cheese, melted butter and eggs into a bowl.
- Blend until smooth and liquid.
- If you remember I would take the butter and cream cheese out of the fridge and allow them to reach room temperature.
- Pour into a baking bread dish or any dish you want. Spray with some oil or use parchment paper for easy release.
- Bake at 350 F for 15-30 minutes. The time will depending on how big your creation is and how done you want to make it. Less time will make it more like flan.
- Source Blog>>https://www.ketokeuhnnutrition.com/keto-recipes/keto-egg-loaf-recipe/