- 8 oz crescent rolls refrigerated, I used 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury crescents
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 egg for egg wash, optional
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 8 slices bacon fried
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the chopped peppers, salt and pepper. Cook the eggs in a skillet so that they’re scrambled. You can use the same skillet you used to fry the bacon, just drain the fat first.
- Lay out the crescent rolls on a parchment pepper, like a star as shown in the pictures above.
- On each crescent roll lay a piece of bacon. Add half of the cheese around the ring. Add the scrambled eggs around the ring and top with remainder of the cheese.
- Surce Blog>>https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/crescent-bacon-breakfast-ring/