Cold Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad
- 3 cups pasta
- 2 chicken breasts shredded
- 5 ounces spinach
- 3-4 tbsp creamy roasted garlic dressing or dressing of your choice
- optional: chili flakes to top
- Following the direction on your box of pasta, cook pasta until al dente.
- Cook your chicken breasts in your method of choice and shred it before setting it aside.
- Once your pasta is almost done, prep a bowl of ice water to shock your pasta.
- In a large bowl, toss together your spinach, shredded chicken, pasta, with creamy roasted garlic dressing (or a dressing of your choice).
- Let chill before serving.