- 1/2 cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes drained and cut into thin strips
- 2 slices cooked bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese optional, for topping
- 1/2 pound fettuccine boiled to al dente and drained
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 14.5 ounces chicken broth equals one can
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken I used rotisserie, cubed or shredded
- Heat oven to 350. Spray baking dish, square 8×8, or oval dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta as directed and drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in broth. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in half-and-half and 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese. Stir in chicken, tomatoes, and bacon.
- Add pasta to chicken mixture; toss gently to mix well. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until hot in the center.
- Source Blog>>https://www.dashofsanity.com/chicken-fettuccine-bake/