Best Egg Drop Soup
August 19, 2019
| egg, Soup
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 green onions chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2-1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 Tbs water
- 2 Tbs cornstarch
- In pot on stove add your broth, ginger and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
- Mix together your water and cornstarch and add to boiling broth and stir, reducing heat to medium.
- Using a whisk slowly pour in your beaten eggs into your broth and stir clockwise until all eggs are added.
- Whisk in (in the same direction) your chopped green onions, salt and pepper.