- 1 cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour bleached flour toughens cookies
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips divided
- Buddy Bars | Can’t Stay Out of the Kitchen
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat peanut butter and butter until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
- Beat in flour and salt.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread into 9×13” greased baking pan.
- Bake about 30 to 40 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Immediately sprinkle remaining chips over cookies.