The Best Breakfast Foil Packs
July 20, 2019
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 c. milk
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. refrigerated hash browns (thawed if frozen)
- 1 c. chopped ham
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- Butter, for foil
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- In a large resealable plastic bag, crack eggs, add milk, and season with salt and pepper. Stir in hash browns, ham, and cheese.
- Butter four squares of aluminum foil and divide mixture among foil. Fold tightly and seal.
- Place packets over campfire or grill and cook until eggs are cooked and hash browns tender and crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and serve.