NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE
- 1 (8 oz) tub whipped topping thawed
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- chocolate syrup for serving (optional)
- 1 premade chocolate pie crust
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Using a handheld electric mixer or your stand mixer, combine cream cheese with sugar.
- Mix until smooth. It may take a few minutes to get all the lumps out.
- If you are using a stand mixer, be sure to scrape down the sides a time or two.
- Add in whipped topping. Stir well to combine.
- Now add in mini chocolate chips. Stir again until combined.
- Spread mixture into pie crust (mixture will be thick).
- Source Blog>>https://www.thecountrycook.net/chocolate-chip-cheesecake-no-bake/