- 11/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag caramels
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sugar
- 11/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking pan with aluminum foil and grease with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt, and baking powder; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, mix sugar, eggs and vanilla with a whisk.
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in the microwave, heat at 30 second intervals then mix until melted and runny.
- Once chocolate and butter are melted, pour a little into sugar and egg mixture to temper the eggs and whisk. Continue slowly pouring the rest of the chocolate to the sugar and eggs and whisk until incorporated. Then add flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 8×8 baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sourse >> https://www.stuckonsweet.com/caramel-brownies/#_a5y_p=4273424