BEST BANANA PUDDING POKE CAKE
July 23, 2019
| cake, dessert
- 1 (8 oz) tub frozen whipped topping (COOL WHIP) thawed
- 20 vanilla wafers crushed
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ingredients needed to make cake: eggs, oil & water
- 2 (3.4 oz) packages instant banana pudding
- 4 cups milk
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions for a 9×13 cake.
- Once cake comes out of the oven, allow it to cool for just a couple of minutes.
- Then, with a wooden spoon handle, begin poking holes in the cake. You want the holes to be big enough so that the pudding has plenty of room to get down in there. Be sure to poke right down to the bottom of the cake.
- In a bowl, whisk together instant pudding mix with 4 cups milk. Stir until all the lumps are gone.
- Source Blog>>https://www.thecountrycook.net/banana-pudding-poke-cake/