Asian Chopped Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing
July 29, 2019
- 1 (16 oz) bag of coleslaw mix
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper (any color)
- 1/2 cup cooked edamame
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
For the dressing
- 1 tablespoon creamy natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- To make the dressing, add the peanut butter to a microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave for 15 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the melted peanut butter and whisk until everything is combined. Set aside.
- Dump the bag of coleslaw into a large bowl. Top with the chicken, bell pepper, edamame, and chopped fresh cilantro.
- Pour about half of the dressing over the salad and toss well to coat. Add more as needed and store the leftover dressing in the fridge.