WHERE’S THE CRUST PIZZA
- 1 (8-oz) package of full fat cheese, temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza pie sauce
- 1 one/2 cups chopped cheese cheese
- toppings – sausage, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers
- Garlic powder
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 350ºF. gently desexualise a 9×13 baking dish with cookery spray.
- With a hand-held mixer, combine cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese till combined. unfold into baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, our till golden brown. enable crust to chill for ten minutes.
- Spread pizza pie sauce on crust. prime with cheese and toppings.
- Sprinkle pizza pie with garlic powder.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, till cheese is molten.