- two cups nonsweet coconut flakes
- 3/4 cups cut walnuts
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- one tsp cinnamon
- one tsp leaven omit for Paleo/Whole30
- 1/4 tsp salt
- three giant eggs
- one cup nonsweet nut milk i exploit flax milk
- one ripe banana mashed
- 1/4 cup copra oil dissolved
- two cups diced strawberries
- Preheat your kitchen appliance to 350 degrees. Grease Associate in Nursing eight in. sq. pan and put aside.
- In a giant bowl, combine along your dry ingredients: coconut flakes, walnuts, chia seeds, cinnamon, leaven, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk along eggs and milk. currently add in copra oil and mashed banana. Add wet ingredients into dry and blend well.
- Now fold in strawberries.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or till prime is firm and golden.
- Serve hot!
*You will be happy to feature in a very drizzle of sirup or honey for an additional sweetener.