SLOW COOKER RITZ CHICKEN
June 29, 2019
| slow cooker
- 1 (10.75 ounce) will cream of soup
- 2 cups soured cream
- 1 one/2 cups crushed Ritz haywire
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 6 deboned skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon parsley (for garnish)
- Combine the soup and soured cream in a very bowl and put aside.
- In another bowl combine along haywire crumbs and liquefied butter.
- Place chicken in slow cookware that has been sprayed gently with non stick preparation spray.
- Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken and sprinkle crumb on prime.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.