Pear Naan Pizza with Honey Whipped Goat Cheese
- 1 pear pear, bare-ass & thinly sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces cheese
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Dash of salt
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 15 sprigs recent thyme
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 items of naan bread
- Sauté your onions in one tablespoon oil with sugar & salt over medium heat till brunet .
- Soften butter during a pan over medium-low heat, add pears & roast for ten minutes, flipping once.
- Add three sprigs of thyme to atiny low bowl with two tablespoons oil, let sit for a minimum of five minutes.
- Create your honey whipped cheese by intermixture your cheese with two tablespoons honey sprigs of thyme.
- Pre-heat your kitchen appliance to four hundred degrees.
- Brush oil onto your naan then add your honey whipped cheese.
- Add onions & pear, bake for concerning eight minutes.
- Take away from kitchen appliance. stock up with the remainder of your thyme tablespoon of drizzled honey.