PALEO LEMON POPPY SEED BREAD
- 1 one/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- 3 giant eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup copra oil measured as a liquid
- 1/2 cup juice from three lemons
- zest of two lemons
- 1/4 cup almond milk or farm free milk of alternative
- 1 tablespoon flower seeds
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 350° and line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a giant bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and sodium bicarbonate. Stir along.
- Add the eggs, honey, copra oil, juice, lemon zest, and almond milk. Stir till sleek.
- Add in flower seeds and pour into pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or till a pick inserted within the center comes out clean. the sides ought to be slightly brown.
- *store within the refrigerator if not eaten up in a pair of days.