No Bake Strawberry Heaven Cake
- 1 one4 ounce Angel food cake delve 1-inch cubes
- 1 one6 ounce Cool Whip thawed
- 8 ounces cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar divided
- 1 tsp flavoring
- 1 quart contemporary strawberries sliced
- 3 tbsp amylum
- 1 three ounce strawberry Jell-O jelly
- 1 tbsp juice
- 1 cup water
- Place water, 1/2 cup of sugar, cornstarch, and Jell-O into alittle pan, and whisk till amylum is dissolved.
- Heat over medium heat till glaze is thickened and clear.
- Set aside to cool down slightly, and stir in sliced strawberries.
- Cut angel food cake into one in. items and toss with a pair of cups of the Cool Whip. Press into 9×13 in. glass pan.
- Beat cheese, 1/2 cup remaining sugar, and vanilla till sleek. Stir in remaining Cool Whip and unfold equally over cake layer.
- Pour cooled strawberry mixture over cheese layer, spreading to hide cake equally.
- Refrigerate a pair of to three hours before serving.
- You may substitute a sixteen ounce bag of frozen whole strawberries, thawed and cut, for the contemporary strawberries.