MEDITERRANEAN SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH, TOMATO AND FETA
June 28, 2019
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/3 cup tomato, diced and seeded (roughly 1/2 a medium tomato)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, cubed
- salt and pepper to style
- Heat oil in an exceedingly frypan on medium heat
- Saute the tomatoes and spinach till the spinach is stale.
- Add the eggs and blend to scramble.
- After thirty seconds, add the feta cheese.
- Continue to cook till the egg is cooked to your preference.
- Season with salt and pepper.