Low Carb Philly Cheese steak Bowl
June 29, 2019
| low carb
- 1 pound lean hamburger grass fed if obtainable
- 1/2 cup lower atomic number 11 broth
- 1-2 Tablespoons sauce
- 2 medium onions
- 3 inexperienced bell peppers
- 5-6 mushrooms halved
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- salt and pepper as desired
- Brown the bottom beef in a very slippy frypan.
- Drain excess fat from frypan and add broth and sauce to beef. still cook on medium till liquid is absorbed. Salt and pepper beef as desired.
- Turn heat off and organize cheese slices over hamburger – cowl pan and permit cheese to soften.
- Cut peppers and onions into massive items and place in a very medium bowl. Add mushrooms and toss with one teaspoon vegetable oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired.
- Grill veggies over medium heat till crisp tender, turning pro re nata. (Or roast in a very four hundred degree kitchen appliance for 10-15 minutes till crisp tender)
- Divide green goods mixture between four bowls. prime with beef divided equally among bowls.