LOW CARB FRIED CABBAGE WITH KIELBASA
June 29, 2019
| low carb
- 6 tbsp butter, divided (olive oil, drawn butter or coconut oil)
- 1 cup onion, diced (about four oz)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp vino vinegar (get it here)
- 14 oz kielbasa, thinly sliced on a bias
- large head inexperienced cabbage, cored and sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Italian flat leaf parsley, rough sliced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- In a massive frypan over medium heat, soften three tbsp of butter.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan. Sauté till onion is clear and garlic is sweet-smelling.
- Add vino vinegar to the pan and blend in with onions and garlic.
- Add sliced kielbasa to the pan and sauté till slightly bronzed.
- Add remaining butter, cabbage, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to combine all ingredients along and coat the cabbage with butter and seasonings.
- Saute till cabbage is limp and slightly bronzed.
- Top with contemporary parsley and crushed red pepper flakes before serving.