LOW-CARB CREAMY CHICKEN STUFFED PEPPERS
June 26, 2019
| low carb
- 4 red bell peppers (or any color you prefer)
- 2 cups saute and chopped chicken (a rotisserie chicken works great)
- 1 (8 ounce) package coffee cream cheese, temperature
- 1 cup chopped Colby jack cheese
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced (more or less, looking on
- however spicy you prefer your food)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup condiment
- Fresh sliced cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 350 degrees. Spray an outsized 9×13″ baking pan with non-stick cookery spray and put aside.
- Slice every pepper in half and take away the seeds. Set every pepper half within the ready baking pan.
- In a giant bowl, combine along chicken, cheese, Colby jack cheese, jalapeno, cumin, salt, and salsa. Scoop combine into every pepper. prime with cilantro, if using.
- Cover pan with aluminium foil and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Remove from kitchen appliance and serve.