Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole
June 25, 2019
| low carb
- 1 pound lean boeuf
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Onion sliced
- 6 slices Bacon
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced pickle
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup 0.5 and 0.5
- 8 oz sliced cheddar
- In skillet, brown boeuf with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile cook the bacon till crisp.
- Break the bacon up into bite sized items.
- Drain the fat from the bottom beef and also the bacon.
- Blot with towel to get rid of the maximum amount fat as doable.
- Mix the bacon and pickles into the bottom beef.
- Spoon the mixture into a lubricated two 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 350F.
- Combine eggs, salad dressing and 0.5 and 0.5 being guaranteed to combine well.
- Sprinkle cheese over beef mixture in pie pan and pour egg mixture over the total issue.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, till prime is brunet and set.
- Cool ten minutes before serving