KOREAN SPICY PORK BOWLS
- 1 pound cut of pork, roast sliced skinny
- 1/2 cup gochujang
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 Tbs grated ginger
- 1 little onion grated
- 1 pear grated
- 1 Fuji apple grated
- 1/2 cup soy
- 1 Tbs oil
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1/3 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound pkg rice noodles ready in line with pkg directions
- 2-3 cup lyonnaise rice
- Sriracha dressing found at Walmart
- Teriyaki Sauce
- White Sesamum indicum seeds
- Green onions sliced
- In a giant ziploc bag add your sliced pork.
- In bowl whisk along all of your marinade ingredients and pour over pork, seal and blend to coat.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 6-8 hours however nightlong is best.
- Heat an oversized frying pan to medium-high heat and add pork and marinade and cook till tender and lyonnaise through.
- To assemble bowls:
- Add desired quantity of rice into bottom of dish, high with desired quantity of noodles then slices of pork.
- Drizzle with sriracha dressing and dish sauce.
- Sprinkle with Sesamum indicum seeds and inexperienced onions.