KETO STUFFED BREAKFAST BISCUITS
June 15, 2019
- 2 ounces cheese
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup almond flour
- pinch salt & pepper
- 2 ounces colby jack cheese, skinny cubes (or your alternative of cheese)
- 6 breakfast sausage patties
- In a microwave safe bowl, add cheese and cheese.
- Microwave for thirty seconds at a time till cheese is extremely soft and cheese starts to soften.
- Mix well! And by combine well I mean, stir stir stir! you wish this extremely combined.
- In a tiny separate bowl, mix crushed egg and almond flour. Add cheese mixture and blend well, again, rather well.
- Dough could also be sticky, this is ok. mud it with extra almond flour and kind into a ball. Place on wrapper and refrigerate till firm.
- Cut into sections to make half dozen 3″ balls, looking on the dimensions of the sausage.
- Flatten dough balls, place sausage on the dough, then cheese and wrap dough around.
- Put the stuffed dough into a lubricated quick bread tin.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or till golden and set. high with a lot of cheese if desired.