FOR THE DOUGH:
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbs cream cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg beaten
- salt and pepper
FOR THE FILLING:
- 2 mozzarella cheese sticks each cut into 8 pieces
- ¼ cup bacon bits or finely diced cooked bacon
- 1 small fresh jalapeño finely diced
- finely chopped fresh chives to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a bowl, and microwave it for one minute. Stir, then cook for another 30 seconds. Add in almond flour, a beaten egg, salt and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Let the dough cool enough so that you can handle it, then knead until smooth. Add extra almond flour if it is too sticky to work with.
- Take a small portion of the dough and flatten it out into your hand. Add a slice of mozzarella cheese string, a few bacon bits, and some finely diced fresh jalapeño.
- Source Blog>>https://ketodietforhealth.com/keto-breaded-cheese-bombs/