HEALTHY ZUCCHINI & SQUASH CASSEROLE RECIPE
June 28, 2019
- 2 lbs summer squash zucchini and yellow squash, take away ¼-inch slices
- 2 ½ Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 ¼ tsp salt divided
- ½ tsp pepper
- ⅓cheese cheese* grated
- ⅓ cup Panko breadcrumbs gluten-free
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp recent parsley finely shredded
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 350 degrees.
- Cut yellow squash and zucchini into skinny, ¼-inch slices.
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon salt over the zucchini and squash slices. Let sit for ten minutes and so dab to get rid of excess wetness with a towel.
- Spray a 9-inch sq. baking dish with non-stick change of state spray.
- Alternatively, overlap the zucchini and squash during a row. (See photos.) you ought to be able to type four rows.**
- Drizzle vegetable oil over the zucchini and squash and so sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a tiny bowl mix cheese cheese and breadcrumbs. Toss to mix and so sprinkle over the zucchini and squash.
- Cover baking dish with tin foil and bake in preheated kitchen appliance for half-hour.
- Remove foil and switch heat to a High broil. Broil for a further 5-7 minutes, or till crumb topping starts to show a golden brown.
- Serve like a shot with recent parsley and enjoy!