- 4 oz. sugarless chocolate squares
- 1 cup butter
- 4 giant eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pure seasoning
- 1 cup sensible gluten-free general-purpose flour *
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 two/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 T. water
- 1 tsp. mint extract
- green colouring (I used concerning 5-6 drops)
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- Melt the sugarless chocolate and butter in microwave or in pan over low heat. Let cool.
- In a bowl, beat the four eggs till light-weight and frothy, add the sugar and salt; beat well. Fold the chocolate & butter into the egg mixture.
- Stir within the vanilla, flour, and xanthan gum (if needed). Pour into lubricated 9×13” pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
- Use a hand mixer or standing mixer to beat all ingredients except colouring along like icing.
- Add drops of inexperienced colouring and blend till you reach the specified color you favor.
- Spread over the cooled brownies.
- Place in icebox to line a touch whereas you prepare chocolate icing.
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips along in a very pan or in a very glass bowl within the microwave, stirring oft therefore as not therefore burn.
- Spread over the mint layer.
- Chill utterly, then take squares. These is cut tiny as they’re wealthy and tasteful.
- *I’ve tested this with protein Free Mama’s Almond Flour mix and gfJules flour. They each work surprisingly well.
- If employing a flour mix that already includes xanthan or gum, then omit the xanthan mixed up within the instruction.
- As always, make sure to control all of your ingredients to confirm they’re gluten-free. you’ll double this instruction for 11×15” jelly roll size pan.