French Onion Beef Casserole
June 20, 2019
- 10 ounces egg noodles
- 1 pound lean beef
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 jar (15 ounce) Lay’s French Onion dip
- 1 cup French’s deep-fried onions
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Cook egg noodles during a massive pot of water, in line with package directions. Drain.
- Cook and crumble beef during a massive cooking pan, over medium-high heat, till now not pink. Drain any grease.
- Add soups and French onion dip to beef in cooking pan. Stir along to mix. Gently fold in baked egg noodles to mixture.
- Pour mixture into ready pan. Sprinkle deep-fried onions equally over prime.
- Bake for twenty five to half-hour or till completely heated. Serve heat and enjoy!