Juicy and flavorful meatloaf on the bottom and a thick layer of skin-on mashed potatoes on top, you may want to double this recipe!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 can corn drained
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
|Country Meat and Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9x13inch baking pan.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown onions and garlic until aromatic and translucent. Add beef and brown. Drain juices.
- Add corn, ketchup, salt, and pepper and stir well.
- Put the meat into the prepared baking pan and press down to spread out and form an even layer.
- Carefully spread Country Mashed Potatoes over the meat and smooth out.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes.