CHERRY OREO ICEBOX CAKE
June 14, 2019
- 1 – eight ounce package cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon flavouring
- 1 – one6 ounce instrumentation Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 1 – twenty one ounce will cherry pie filling
- 1 package chocolate Oreos (32 cookies)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Beat the cheese, sugar, and extract till creamy. Stir in one cup pie filling.
- Fold in three cups Cool Whip gently.
- Spread a pair of Tablespoons of the mixture on very cheap of associate 8×8 pan.
- Dip sixteen Oreos one at a time within the milk and place on very cheap of the pan.
- Spread half the cherry filling on high of the cookies.
- Repeat once more with the remainder of the Oreos. high with the remaining cherry filling.
- Spread a pair of cups of Cool Whip on high and refrigerate for a minimum of six hours or long.
- Garnish with the additional pie filling right before serving, if desired.