This recipe is very versatile, you can really fill the pockets with whatever you want, but I love the combination of eggs and Feta cheese. Yummy! I make this dish when I want a quick meal. All you have to do is scramble some eggs, shred some cheese and chop some ham, stuff them in a pocket and bake 10 minutes or so and they’re done. It doesn’t get any easier.
- 1 can crescent rolls
- deli ham, chopped or whatever meat desired
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- salt and pepper
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Feta cheese
|Breakfast Hot Pockets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scramble the eggs; season with salt and pepper.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Lay out crescent rolls; combine two each to make a rectangle and press edges together to seal.
- Layer each rectangle with scrambled eggs (one egg per pocket), chopped ham, Feta and Cheddar.
- Don’t skimp on the fillings, the dough will stretch.
- Roll up each pocket, tucking in sides as you go, pinch end and sides together to seal.
- Place on cookie sheet and cut a few slits on the top of each, for ventilation.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes or until nice and golden brown.