Berry Croissant Bake
June 4, 2019
- 3 giant croissants, turn over little items
- 1 cup contemporary or frozen berries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 350 degrees. Spray a nine x nine or eight x eleven baking dish with change of state spray.
- Add roll items to baking dish. Sprinkle berries equally over croissants.
- Beat cheese for thirty seconds with mixer. bit by bit add in sugar, eggs, vanilla, and milk. still combine till well amalgamated.
- Pour cheese mixture over croissants and berries.
- Let rest for a minimum of twenty minutes or refrigerate over night.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or till golden brown and set in center.
- Serve heat with granulated sugar besprent on high.
- This instruction will simply be doubled in a very nine x thirteen pan.