BAKED HOT HAM CHEESE SANDWICHES
- 6 submarine sandwich Rolls
- 1 package Schwarzwald Ham, deli-sliced
- 1 package meat house Ham, deli-sliced
- 1 package Honey Ham, deli-sliced
- Thin Sliced Monterey-Jack Cheese
- Tomato, sliced
- Philadelphia Garden Vegetable cheese
- Preheat the kitchen appliance to 350 degrees.
- Evenly unfold a generous quantity of the garden vegetable cheese on the within of each halves of the submarine sandwich rolls.
- Layer two slices of cheese, ham, tomato, and lettuce in every sandwich.
- Place the submarine sandwich rolls in an exceedingly baking dish with the open aspect facing up.
- Bake for regarding ten minutes till the cheese in nicely liquid.