Weight Watchers Skinny Pizza Rolls
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 c mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c pizza sauce
- 20 slice turkey pepperoni
- 24 medium wonton wrappers
- 1/8 c parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper, or foil coated with non-stick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, add sauce, seasonings and mozzarella cheese.
- Slice the pepperoni into quarters, and add them to the sauce/cheese mixture. Stir until well combined.
- To begin filling wonton wrappers, I find it easiest to create an ‘assembly line’. I did this by stacking my wonton wrappers, and having my filling, and a small bowl of water near by to ’seal’ the wrappers shut. Then, begin filling by placing about a tablespoon of filling in the center of each wrapper. You could use a little more or less, just try not to over-fill them, or the filling will ooze out the sides when you are baking them.
- Source Blog>>http://beslimmer-beyou.com/skinny-pizza-rolls/