Weight Watchers Savory Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed, drained
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cook cream cheese and broth in large saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently with whisk. Stir in chicken, vegetables and garlic powder.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate. Whisk egg and milk in medium bowl until blended. Add baking mix; stir just until moistened. Spread over chicken mixture. Place pie plate on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown.
- Source Blog>>http://skinnypoints.net/savory-chicken-pot-pie/