Weight Watchers German Cucumber Salad healthy and easy to make.
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 cucumber
- 1 medium to large tomato
- 2 slices onion (slice like you would for onion rings)
- 2-4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 – 3/4 tsp dill
- Pinch of salt
1. Peel and slice your cucumber, slice your tomato, and slice your onion. I like to slice, then quarter the onion because its easier to eat.
2. In a bowl, combine dill and salt.
3. Add sour cream or yogurt and lemon juice to taste. Mix well.
4. Add onion, cucumber, and tomato to the mixture and stir until the veggies are coated with the dressing.