Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1 banana, sliced into 16 pieces
- ¼ cup natural Peanut Butter
- 16 baking cups (muffin pan liners)
- Spread out muffin pan liners on a tray that will fit into the freezer.
- Add a teaspoon of melted chocolate into the bottom of each cup. Top chocolate with a banana slice and press the banana slice down into the melted chocolate.
- Add a drop of Peanut Butter onto the top of the banana and then add a ½ teaspoon of melted chocolate over the top of each.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours to set.
- Source Blog>>https://kimspireddiy.com/3-ingredient-weight-watchers-dessert-the-best-weight-watchers-recipe-chocolate-peanut-butter-banana-bites-easy-no-bake/