Looking for a way to use up those fresh strawberries? This healthy strawberry basil lime spritzer is a gorgeous and refreshing beverage that’s a good source of vitamin C and lower in sugar than your typical summer drink!
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Juice of half a lime
- 3-4 tbsp. honey (or to taste)
- 4 cups Perrier water (or other unsweetened carbonated water)
- Ice cubes
- ½ cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- Puree one cup of strawberries with the honey and lime juice in a blender or magic bullet.
- In a large pitcher, combine the strawberry mixture and Perrier water and mix very well to incorporate. Add fresh basil leaves and the remaining half cup of sliced strawberries and place in fridge for at least 20 minutes to allow flavours to combine.
- Add desired number of ice cubes.
- Give the mixture another good stir and serve.