This Paleo Pizza Chicken has all the flavors of pizza- stuffed into a chicken thigh. Easy, delicious, and healthy! Gluten free, dairy free, Whole30, and tastes amazing!
- 8 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce no sugar added
- 24-30 slices uncured pepperoni
- 1-2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pizza seasoning I use Frontier Co-Op brand
|Paleo Pizza Chicken
- Preheat oven to 425° and place the chicken thighs in a 13×9 pan.
- Pull the skin away from each thigh and place 1-2 tablespoons of pizza sauce on the chicken.
- Top each one with 4-5 slices of pepperoni, then pull the skin back over, covering the sauce and pepperoni.
- Drizzle the oil on top of the chicken, sprinkle with salt and pizza seasoning.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the skin is browned.