Deliciously tender Mississippi Pot Roast is the easiest keto crockpot recipe you’ll ever make with a unique flavor combining the simplest ingredients to provide Southern comfort soul food like no other! With a 5 minute prep time, this will be your new favorite family dinner!
- 3-4 Pound Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 1 oz Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 1 oz Packet of Dry Au Jus Gravy
- 1 Stick of Real Salted Butter
- 1 Jar Pepperoncini Peppers (Drained)
- Place the roast in the crockpot and sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the top. You can try to make it an even layer, but you don’t have to!
- Next, sprinkle the au jus seasoning over the roast.
- All that’s left to do it put your stick of (real salted) butter on top & then add the whole jar of pepperoncini peppers. No water is necessary! And don’t add in oil. It just messes everything up!
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.