LOW CARB, KETO REUBEN CASSEROLE, GRAIN FREE, GLUTEN FREE
- 1/2 c. Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. avocado oil
- 1 lb. corned beef, thinly sliced and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 12 oz. sliced Swiss cheese (18 slices)
- 8 oz. jar sauerkraut, drained
- 2 tsp. caraway seeds
- 1/2 c. finely chopped dill pickles
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease casserole dish with avocado oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix the heavy cream, eggs, mayonnaise, ketchup and paprika.
- Spread with half of the corned beef.
- Layer with 1/3 of the cheese slices.
- Use cheesecloth to strain all of the liquid out of the sauerkraut and pickles. (You can’t squeeze too much. The more liquid you remove, the less runny your casserole will be.)
- Layer with sauerkraut, pickles and caraway seeds.
- Source Blog>>http://www.farmsteadchic.com/low-carb-keto-reuben-casserole/