LOW CARB BIG MAC BITES
May 30, 2019
| low carb
- 1.5 pounds boeuf
- ¼ cup Onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 slices cheese
- 16 slices pickle
- 1/2 cup dressing
- 4 tablespoon pickle relish
- 2 tablespoon Yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon vino vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Preheat kitchen appliance to four hundred degrees F.
- In a massive bowl mix boeuf, onions, and salt. combine till totally combined.
- Roll the meat into one.5 ounce balls. Press all down slightly to flatten it to create a mini burger patty and place it on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at four hundred degrees F for quarter-hour or till soft-bo through.
- While burgers cook add all of the secrete sauce ingredients to a bowl and stir to mix.
- When the burgers ar done baking shut down the kitchen appliance and take away them. Pat any excess grease off.
- Cut every cheese go four sq.s and place a square on every mini patty. Place back within the cooling kitchen appliance and let the cheese soften.
- Place a number of squares of lettuce and a pickle slice on prime of every dish and run a skewer through it.
- Serve with the key sauce and enjoy!