- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 recipe Almond Flour Pie Crust
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve Brown
- 1/2 cup Bocha Sweet
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or maple extract
- Prepare the pie crust according to the directions and bake at 325F for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool while preparing the filling.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter with the two sweeteners, stirring until the sweeteners have dissolved, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Make sure the syrup isn’t too hot and then whisk in the eggs.
- Source Blog>>https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/best-low-carb-maple-pecan-pie/