- 1/8 Teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 33 grams Parmesan cheese freshly grated (about 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons)
- 37 grams mozzarella cheese freshly grated (about 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons)
- 1/8 Teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 Teaspoon dried marjoram
- In a bowl, beat egg yolks and cream cheese. Add parmesan and mozzarella. Continue beating with a mixer. Sprinkle spices. Continue mixing well.
- In a parchment lined sheet pan, evenly spread egg and cheese mixture. Flatten with a spatula or back of a spoon.
- Place sheet pan in a preheated oven at 475°F and lower heat to 350°F. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes. Watch closely as you need to avoid overcooking. If small bubbles start to appear, lower heat to 300°F and continue baking for 2 to 3 minutes until all sides and center are done. (You can test for doneness just like testing a cake with a toothpick, if you wish).
- Source Blog>>https://lowcarbyum.com/keto-noodles-recipe/#wprm-recipe-container-33833