keto, low carb, sugar-free, gluten free-Cheesy Poblano Beef Bake
- 1/2 cup low carb marinara sauce (I like Rao’s or Bello Organico)
- 1.5oz cream cheese
- 4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3lb ground beef
- 1/4lb spicy ground sausage, or breakfast sausage
- 3 TBSP finely ground pork rinds (I used @porkkinggood)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 TBSP italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 large poblano, the flatter the better
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the first 8 ingredients (beef thru sea salt). Blend well with hands, you’re basically making a meatloaf. set aside.
- Carefully slice the poblano in half, lengthwise. Remove all of the seeds, trim off a little towards the top edges if you need to, to make it flat, like a sheet of pasta. A little extra isn’t a problem though. Lay pepper halves in pan, skin side down.
- Wash hands with soap to get pepper oil off!
- Source Blog>>https://kawaiitreatsandeats.com/blogs/regular-recipes/cheesy-poblano-beef-bake-low-carb-keto-gluten-free