- 1 Low Carb Pizza Dough Recipe
- 2 Eggs scrambled
- 1/2 Lb Breakfast Sausage casing removed
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Make the low carb pizza dough, and roll it into 2 balls — You’ll want to use damp hands when handling the dough.
- Set a piece of parchment paper down, and press each ball of dough into a long rectangular shape using damp hands. Use your palm to press each piece of dough into an even layer, about ½” thick.
- Cook the breakfast sausage in a large pan over medium heat.
- Once cooked through, place on a paper towel lined plate to help absorb excess grease.
- Cook the eggs in the same pan.
- Divide the eggs between each piece of prepared dough, on one side.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the eggs, followed by the breakfast sausage
- Source Blog>>https://www.thelittlepine.com/keto-hot-pockets/